Body, Mind, & Spirit Renewal
• Hypnosis is a Journey •
Cheryl Page Dearborn has a deep desire to help people. Her mission is to be in service to others. She believes that it is her responsibility to share her knowledge and education with you, to empower you so you can be the person you truly want to be. She is known for her caring and solution-oriented approach in eliminating worry, fear, anxiety, physical and emotional pain. Using her clients' own words and style, she can change the negatives to positives.
Cheryl's past experiences and combined people skills provide her clients a unique and thorough experience. As a result, a high percentage of her business is from repeat customers and referrals.
• CREDENTIALS •
● To date Page Hypnosis/Cheryl has charted over 2,000 in-office hrs.
● Certified Hypnotherapist - 4/2011; 1,200 clinical hrs., 1,500 computer hrs.
Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Tarzana, CA
●Public Speaking - 4/2011, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Tarzana, CA
● Master of Arm Raising Induction (mind control) - 4/2011, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Tarzana, CA
●Hand Writing Analysis - 4/2011, Hypnosis Motivation Institute Tarzana, CA
● Foundations in Hypnotherapy - 4/2010, Hypnosis Motivation Institute, Tarzana, CA
● REIKI I certified - 12/2014, LightWeavers Academy, Citrus Heights, CA
● REIKI II certified - 5/2016, LightWeavers Academy, Citrus Heights, CA
The wound is the place where the Light enters you --Rumi
"I worked closely with Cheryl for 2 years with great results. She brought me through the absolute toughest time in my life! My wife was cheating on me, my 3 teenage kids were out of control, defiant and disrespectful, and my life was totally unbearable.
"I had known Cheryl for several years through a networking group. I had talked to people who had worked with her, and I knew that I could trust her and open up to her completely. I proceeded to do just that. Through Cheryl I was able to compartmentalize those threats and deal with them one at a time, while continuing to function one day at a time. I am now divorced, my kids are in college, and although my life didn’t turn out the way I expected, I was able to move forward and am now in a loving relationship."
G.D., Carmichael, CA